The basis of restorative dental treatments is to repair and restore damaged or missing teeth. At its core, this branch of dentistry focuses on managing oral disease and rebuilding the structure of the teeth to optimal function and aesthetics. It is important for your smile to not only be in excellent health but to function comfortably and naturally. Building a stable, functional smile is achievable through personalized restorative dental care.
Our dental team at Nesconset Dental Associates offers advanced care and treatment options for patients with damaged or missing teeth. We work with you on an individual basis to understand your goals and create a treatment plan that is ideal for your needs.
Replacing Missing Teeth: What Are My Options?
Even one missing tooth can affect the health and integrity of your smile. Finding the right tooth replacement options can restore beauty and function to your natural smile. As your premier restorative dentists in Nesconset, we offer a complete range of tooth replacement options for patients missing one or more teeth, including all types of dental implants.
Even one missing tooth can have detrimental effects on your dental health. When a tooth is lost, the bone underneath the tooth begins to deteriorate. Patients who are missing several teeth may experience complications such as facial sagging, jaw bone loss, shifting teeth and additional tooth loss. We encourage patients to visit our office and explore their tooth replacement options with one of our experienced dentists.
We work with you on an individual basis to create a treatment plan that addresses all of your dental health and cosmetic needs.
- Dental Implants: Whether you are missing one or several teeth, dental implants can help restore your lost teeth. They offer long-lasting, natural-looking solutions for patients with missing teeth. We offer full-service dental implants in our Nesconset dentist office.
- Dentures: This tooth replacement solution can be used to replace either the top, bottom, or both arches of missing teeth. Current advancements in dentistry allow us to fabricate dentures that fit comfortably and naturally in the mouth.
- Dental Bridge: A dental bridge can be used to fill the gap between missing teeth. Traidnally, a dental bridge is secured using adjacent teeth and dental crowns. However, for a more secure solution, we offer implant secured dental bridges.
Treating Tooth Damage in Nesconset, NY
Tooth damage can occur for a number of reasons. Some patients experienced tooth damage due to decay, gum disease, or bad dental habits. Other patients may experience tooth damage due to dental trauma or a sports-related injury. Either way, it is vital to address tooth damage in a timely fashion to avoid complications. If damaged teeth are left untreated, it can lead to tooth loss.
At Nesconset Dental Associates we offer a full range of restorative dentistry treatment to address various stages of tooth damage. We use state of the art dental technology to build natural looking, high-quality restorations for patients of all ages.
- Dental Bonding: For minor chips and fractures, we can use tooth bonding to restore the appearance of your tooth. Dental bonding is a quick, cost-effective solution that is typically completed in one visit to our dentist office.
- Porcelain Veneers: Beautifully crafted porcelain veneers can be used to address gapped teeth, chipped teeth, broken teeth, and a range of other cosmetic and restorative dental concerns. We can work with you to build veneers that blend seamlessly and naturally with your existing smile.
- Dental Crowns: For areas of extensive damage, dental crowns can be used to restore the integrity of the affected tooth.
Schedule An Appointment
Nesconset Dental Associates is conveniently located in Nesconset, NY. We offer a range of restorative dentistry services to restore and repair missing or damaged teeth. To learn more about our services or get a second opinion, schedule an appointment with us by calling (631) 228-8780 or request an appointment online.