What Is All-On-4 ®?
All-On-4® dental implants are a revolutionary solution for patients missing a full mouth of teeth. We believe patients should be able to smile confidently and comfortably; All-On-4 allows patients to achieve just that.
This technique uses as few as four strategically placed implants to support full dentures. Once the implants fuse with the jaw, this creates a stable foundation that is used to support a full set of dentures.
All-on-4 implants can also help prevent bone loss in the jaw as well as improve the appearance of a sagging skin due to tooth loss.
The Benefits of All-On-4
If you are an ideal candidate for the All-on-four implant procedure, you can look forward to these key benefits.
- You can achieve long-lasting results. This replacement option is a secure, permanent solution for patients missing their teeth.
- You can speak confidently. Securing dentures with implants eliminate the risk of slippage.
- It eliminates the dental issues associated with missing teeth. When a tooth is lost, you are at a higher risk of periodontal disease, additional tooth loss, and bone loss.
- Enjoy all your favorite foods. You don’t have to remove your denture to eat so you can enjoy full chewing function with All-on-4.
- It eliminates the need for bone grafts.
- Functions like the natural teeth.
- It can help improve your dental hygiene.
- Can Improve your self- confidence.
Receiving All-on-4 in Nesconset, NY
Nesconset Dental Associates offers advanced care for patients missing one or more teeth. We offer All-on-4 dental implants for patients with damaged, missing, or decayed teeth. If you currently have traditional dentures and want to explore a more permanent solution for missing teeth, visit our Nesconset dentist office for a consultation.
Our experienced team of dentists works with you to assess your dental needs and build a personalized treatment plan. We use the highest level of patient care, advanced materials, and state of the art technology to help you build a beautiful smile. If you would like to learn more about dental implants or All-on-4, visit our dental office. To schedule an appointment, call (631) 228-8780 or request an appointment online.